Thursday, January 10, 2013

What I am about

This blog is about ways to use internet in the classroom and what it means to me. This is my personal view on digital responsibility, thoughts on guest speakers, ways to use iPads, how to use internet in a rural class, the effects of cyber bullying, and how to inspire other educators to use technology.

I took this course to learn more about technology and gain knowledge from other classmates who post on my blog, guest speakers and in-class discussions. This is my first ever blog and I am excited to get started and commenting on my classmates blog.

Sincerely 
Jen Falk
"Teach long and Prosper" Star Trek

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy blogging! I'm looking forward to learning from you and sharing throughout the course.
    I made a picture for your star trek signature, feel free to download it and use it if you like. https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/7po3j9jXIesgDL9eNwM1VNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I appreciate that you shared your specific interests in regards to the class (digital responsibility, tech in rural schools, etc). I'm looking forward to reading about your thoughts on these topics as we move through the course.
    PS. I'm loving the theme and background of the blog!

    Miss L
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I love your blog theme as well. And believe me, I am the furthest thing away from a trekkie!! I am also excited about learning from others in the class. I am really glad I made the decision to switch into Internet for Educators. We are growing our PLNs together!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete