Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Show me your GRAPHICS Ill tell you about my NOVEL

How to create an 
Online Graphic Novel



I created a graphic novel on Comic master http://www.comicmaster.org.uk/ This is a great option for an assignemnt. This allows students to be creative (even if they cannot draw) they can represent the information they have gained through a graphic novel (Reading, thinking study strategy).
I would use this in my science classroom as an option for assignments
Examples:
  • Dottie the Dipole- Graphic novel of the life of a dipole
  • ATP- the superhero characteristics of ATP
  • Blood cell- The journey of a blood cell 

All of these are different ways to represent the concept and show the student's understanding. This program does not have very many options but it is an easy way to begin a graphic novel.

How to use Comic Master
Click here to see my Prezi

Thank you
Jen Falk
"Teach long and prosper"- Star Trek


1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you for sharing this graphic novel with us Miss Falk. Time and time again students in my I4ed class "Wow" me with what they are able to create with different online programs. This is definitely something I will give a try. Great program for students to use their imagination and creativity.

    ReplyDelete